The following process is followed as part of our physician credentialing services:
- Preparation of paper CMS 855 & other Managed Care applications for all Payor.
- Preparation and submission of Online applications to federal and non-government carriers.
- New provider affiliations and Group Contracts
- Maintain and Update specific Provider information directly with carriers at frequent intervals or when requested.
- Resolve enrolment issues and track Managed Care contracts
- Validate information provided by Payors
- Handling Provider letter of interest & enrolment transactions
- Setting of Provider information in the Practice System
- Obtaining Contracted fee schedules and negotiating changes
- Preparation of contracting documents for scanning and Long-term storage electronically.
- Prepare, maintain and monitor Managed Care Summaries that Provides Effective details dates, Fee Schedule and Group affiliation.
- Monitoring Expiry dates for NYS-Registrations, DEAs, and CLIA registrations and also handling re-applications for the same.
- Handling Re-Credentialing whenever required.
We ensure that your credentialing application gets the attention it deserves with our physician credentialing services.